Monday, November 24, 2008

Jon and Kate plus 8

Okay, here's the reason why I love this show . . . there is so much controversy!

There are these sites, this one (the best and host of the most haters), this one, and this one . . . . and they HATE Jon and Kate . . . they love the plus 8, oh but the things they have to say about "KON", oooohhhh, so juicy, so hateful, so gossipy, so makes me wanna watch more, which they would hate because their all about getting the show off air, but all I wanna do after reading one of their posts is watch the show more . . .

Then there are these sites that LOVE them, like this one . . . they LOVE Jon and Kate and adore the plus 8 . . . they are ooyie gooey about all of them . . . and it's nice and all, but the gossip is better and funnier to read . . .

Then there's the "official site" . . . one thing I find particularly funny about the official site is that the "laughter" page is "under construction" and has been for a while . . . anyone see the irony?

So I watch Jon and Kate plus 8 every week . . . some times I'm a cheerleader, some times I'm like "oh no she diin't" . . . and other times I just pity them . . . or envy them . . . two week fully paid vaca in Hawaii . . . um Hun, we need to get to the fertility treatment place, STAT!

It's on tonight . . . and I'm really looking forward to it . . . and even more so looking forward to what all the blogs will say about it . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment