Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'm sorry

Dear Twilight Movie,

I just wanna say I'm sorry for freaking out on you like I did here . . .

It's just that I was really excited to see my version of the movie . . . you know the version that I had in my head with my imagination . . . and well I guess I was upset that no one took the time to read my mind or ask for my opinion . . .

I know that there are lots and lots and lots of people who love you . . .

And even though I kinda ripped you . . . I'm gonna go back and probably watch you a few hundred times again . . .

So, I'm sorry . . . can we be friends? Maybe if you are feeling up to it you can introduce me to a few cast members?

Thanks,
Tooties :-)

1 comment:

  1. WOO! Twilight! I can't wait to go back and see more. Hee hee.

    ReplyDelete