Monday, October 27, 2008

"You Don't Know Jaques"

I love this new OPI nail polish.

Yesterday I went to get a pedicure and a manicure . . . it was the first time in a long time. I usually get clear nail polish, you know, very practical. But not this time! I decided to go a little crazy and get this pretty brown polish . . . I had seen it on "Mindless Junque" here . . . and I thought "why not?"

Also, OPI is tre cool, who thinks of these names?! "I'm India Mood for Love" or "Yoga-ta Get This Blue" or "Churry Up Don't Be Late". How fabulous is that?!?! So I guess I have to add to my "dream jobs" list . . . #1 is Ben & Jerry's ice cream taster (for obvious reasons), #2 Secret Shopper (get paid to shop!?!) . . . . #17 OPI nail polish namer . . now to get my resume together, hmmm . . .

As she was painting my nails, I could see I made the right decision . . .

While writing something down for work (yuck) I found myself staring at this beautiful (and quite tan I might add) hand with beautifully manicured and pretty painted nails . . . and it was my hand, my nails! This is huge! I'll admit, I'm a recovering nail biter . . . I've been one year "non-biting", thank you very much!

I feel like I've taken a step into fashion and I like it *gasp* . . . . a lot *double gasp*! Next thing you know I'm be wearing Manola Blahnik's . . . . or maybe not, high heels really do a number on my back . . . but you know what I mean!!!

It's amazing what a little change can do for you (or me!)

2 comments:

  1. YAY!! I'm so proud of you for being so brave!! I bet it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great. Gotta go check out this color now!
    I went for a pedi this weekend. I wanted a gray color but went for a french instead. Don't ya love being pampered a bit!?

    ReplyDelete