Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Just put one foot in front of the other . . .

Apparently I love walking . . . who knew?

I was surprised to find this out about myself.

I don't like to "work out" . . . . or "exercise" . . .

I've joined a few gyms with good intentions, only to cancel them a few months later . . .

But I have just recently found that I don't mind walking so much!

Tuesday morning I went for a walk with a friend and our babies in strollers and . . . I enjoyed it . . .

So today, I got up . . . strapped JT into the stroller and off we went . . .

We talked (well, I did most of the talking) and we walked . . . for about 45 minutes . . . and I'm looking forward to doing it again!

And it was a great way to start the day! I'm feeling charged up and ready to go!

Let's just forget that I had a chocolate chip cookie for breakfast . . . I mean after walking for 45 minutes . . . I was allowed a reward, right?

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I hate exercise. I love walking but it's the getting up and out part I'm not so good at!

    ReplyDelete